With the advancement of technology, new gaming mice have more qualities than regular mouse. With more recent and improved FPS games, it is vital to upgrade your PC peripherals to be the best in the game. A mouse with a low input lag and adjustable sensitivity can do wonders for your gaming ability.
There is a wide variety of good gaming mice in all ergonomic styles, so everyone has something. Suppose you've been playing competitive games for a long time. In that case, you should know that good peripherals matter greatly for impressive results. We've reviewed some of the most expensive gaming mice in 2021 backed by top brands to help you find the perfect match.
1. Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED - High-End Gaming Mouse
- LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS: latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology features a 1 ms report rate for competition level twitch targeting
- ADVANCED PMW3366 SENSOR: equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200 12,000DPI) at speeds over 400 IPS
- ADVANCED MECHANICAL BUTTON TENSIONING: delivers an exceptionally clean and crisp button feel, response, and consistency. Battery Life: Default lighting: 24 hours, No lighting: 32 hours
- POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatible: the world's first and only wireless gaming mouse charging system, to keep G903 (and G703) charged while at play and at rest. Max acceleration >40G3. Cable length - 1.80 m
- CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN: configurable button layout and ambidextrous design allow for left or right handed use that works with nearly any mouse grip style, including palm, claw and fingertip grips
This mouse is a wireless gaming mouse. Still, it works even better than wired mice because of its exceptional construction and precise tracking. It has everything you need in a perfect gaming mouse, whether it's design, comfort, precision, or customizable buttons. It's a giant mouse with sturdy plastic components and a sleek aesthetic that looks impressive.
Despite having a solid construction, it is relatively lightweight and weighs only 110g. This allows you to achieve fast movements. With 11 programmable buttons, you can uniquely map them to achieve unique in-game functions. You can also program buttons, view battery settings, and change RGB lighting with Logitech software, which offers a simple interface for smooth and efficient use.
Competitive gaming requires fast action to emerge victorious every time, and with the G903, you can quickly achieve that. The G903 has a fast response time, which users highly appreciate. Once fully charged, the mouse battery can last for 24 hours. Besides, you can easily switch between wired and wireless modes using the USB cable that comes with it.
Besides, you can also choose to add the extra 10g weight that comes in the package. It is ideal for those who are used to a heavyweight mouse. The PMW3366 optical sensor gives you fast-tracking in all games, be it Pubg or other fps games. This mouse's great price is justified as it provides exceptional gaming performance, making it one of the most expensive gaming mice in 2021.
One fantastic thing about this mouse is that you can pull out the buttons on either side. This gives you a choice to use the mouse as either left or right-handed. The Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED is well built, suitable for all grips, and offers many customizable features, so it's worth considering.
2. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Best Value Gaming Mouse
- Old version of G502 with optical gaming sensor (PMW3366)
- Cable Length 6 feet or 1.83 meters
This mouse is a high-performance gaming mouse designed for right-handed gamers. It has a comfortable design, an incredible sensor, and a high maximum dpi, making it an all-rounder. The soft construction of the mouse makes it suitable for all grips. The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum has a thumb rest on the right side, making it comfortable using the mouse for long hours.
Besides, the textured rubber on the sides prevents finger fatigue and is quite useful for comfortable gaming. The software that comes with this mouse allows you to generate gaming profiles, so you don't have to configure it every time. Also, you can adjust the mouse for use on various surfaces for precise tracking.
It has various buttons that increase its functionality. The first button below the scroll wheel gives you a hyper-fast scrolling function. If you have long documents that you have to scroll through, you can use them and save time. Because this is a wired mouse, it has a fast response time with low input lag. It won't keep you waiting when fast gaming action is needed.
The G502 is a heavy mouse that weighs 121g, allowing for more control over your movements. Besides, you can customize the total weight by opening the back panel and also placing the weights. The 3.6g weights also come in the package, so you don't have to buy them separately.
The maximum mouse sensitivity this mouse offers is 12,000 dpi, and you can easily switch between dpi levels using the buttons below the Left Click button. You can easily reach the dpi buttons with your right thumb. The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is great for being a versatile gaming mouse that offers several customization options. So, you should check it out.
3. Swiftpoint Z - Ultimate Gaming Mouse
- LIKE A GAMING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO ALL IN ONE - Loaded with 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensitive deep click buttons, side buttons, gyroscopic gesture control, vibration feedback, OLED screen, RGB LED & onboard memory - it’s not surprising the Z was voted best gaming mouse at CES. Unique button placement offers a better way of clicking buttons giving you unrivalled speed & precision. Access dozens of different actions while barely moving your fingers - Perfect for FPS, MOBA, RTS & MMO gaming
- PLAY LIKE A PRO: the Z mouse gaming software is powerful, customizable yet intuitive & easy-to-use. Start winning immediately with game detection & auto profile switching. Access 16 pre-made pro gaming profiles, source from our community or create your own. Any of the 13 buttons, deep click or gestures can become a keyboard, mouse, gamepad or joystick button. Record macros/combos like auto run, sniper mode (DPI shift), rapid reload / weapon switch, quick build, double click, or crouch jump
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE DEEP CLICK BUTTONS - add at least 5 extra buttons & new dimension to your game. Click for one action, deep click for a 2nd or use them together for a combo. Vibration feedback indicates you’ve triggered a deep click. Fly a plane with the analog joystick function powered by the gyro! Store your settings directly on the mouse's onboard memory & check the OLED display for quick config, DPI, profile & more. Match your color theme with the RGB LED and dominate the competition
- GAME LONGER IN COMFORT - Small, large, or XL hands the Z's ergonomic design fits like a glove. Play in comfort even during extended sessions. Further customize the Swiftpoint Z mouse by choosing your own button size & shape from the 4 included sets, 2 sets of adjustable bases/feet & a flight stick extender for joystick control. Wired to maximize performance & avoid the inevitable charging required with wireless gaming mice. Soft pads add side grip for the ultimate control. Glorious!
- TRIED THE REST? TRY THE BEST - Logitech, Razer, SteelSeries, HyperX or Corsair - Swiftpoint Z will rival them all. 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensors, 12K DPI PixArt PMW3360 Sensor, mechanical switches, PTFE skates, a gyro & onboard memory. Profiles: Apex Legends, Borderlands 3, COD War Zone, Cyberpunk 2077, Destiny 2, PUBG, CS:GO, Dota 2, FFXIV, R6 Siege, Fortnite, Overwatch, League of Legends (LoL), Team Fortress 2 (TF2), Valorant & World of Warcraft (WoW). This is the final mouse you’ll ever buy
The Swiftpoint Z gaming mouse has an impressive look and excellent packaging, which speaks volumes about its premium design and build quality. It features a total of 13 programmable buttons so that you can use it to its full potential. The mouse's sturdy components make it durable, and therefore, it won't break under physical pressure.
You will see that when you open the solid case, you will see the mouse placed on one side and the rest of the accessories on the other side. The vital part to understand here is that with the flight stick extender and the adjustable base, you can use the mouse as a joystick. All buttons on this mouse are carefully placed to provide maximum comfort.
The five main buttons of this mouse are pressure-sensitive, which means you can activate them to perform the desired action by applying a small force. It weighs 117g and this is taken to be a balanced weight because it is neither too light nor too heavy and it offers a balanced control over your movements.
The mouse's PixArt PMW3360 optical sensor is one of the best in the game and offers fast response and accurate tracking. Swiftpoint Z provides built-in memory that can be used to create multiple Profiles for various games. With this feature, you can save dpi values and button customization for specific games.
The great aspect about this mouse is that it allows very many movements. You can choose to tilt it sideways, roll and pivot it to achieve all the various mouse actions. With the help of mouse software, you can customize all the buttons and features. It has an intuitive interface that you can use for quick learning. The Swiftpoint Z is a modern gaming mouse that has fantastic and unique features.
4. ASUS ROG Gladius II - The Best for the Money
- DESIGNED FOR COMMITTED GAMERS - ASUS Gladius II Gaming Mouse is fitted with an advanced 12000 DPI Optical Sensor and has a dedicated DPI target button to quickly switch sensitivity settings with a push of a button
- SWITCHES BUILT TO LAST - The Gladius II gaming mouse features Omron switches rated to deliver at least 50-million clicks, ensuring better accuracy & faster speed for a lag-free gaming experience. Includes an additional pair of Japanese-made Omron switches
- DUAL WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - With two connection options, direct Bluetooth Pairing with Bluetooth supported laptops and PCs, or via 2.4GHz RF USB Dongle for quick connectivity to your gaming mouse. Bluetooth supports requires Windows 8 or later
- RIGHT-HANDED OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE - Ergonomically designed in collaboration with eSports professionals, this wireless mouse is optimized for all grip types - palm, claw or fingertip, and is super comfortable to use even for extended gaming sessions
- SOPHISTICATED GAMING MOUSE - 6 tactile programmable buttons, Mayan-inspired detailing, easily replaceable push-switch socket design for extended lifespan, custom audio profiles, lighting effects with Aura Sync RGB and Rog Armoury II - it's got it all!
This mouse is a wireless gaming mouse that has a simple and attractive design. It offers RGB illumination on both the logo and the mouse's bottom, which glows quite nicely. The ergonomic shape of the ASUS ROG Gladius II mouse allows for a great grip for long gaming sessions. It feels very nice and smooth in hand.
The textured rubber that lies on the sides of the Gladius II prevents finger fatigue. It also has a limited number of buttons, but these are sufficient to provide good gaming performance. Too many buttons can make the mouse challenging to get used to. So, it is ideal for people who want a simple mouse that provides accurate tracking.
The remarkable thing about the mouse is that it comes with additional switches. You also can replace the switches with newer ones by removing the panel at the bottom. This is a great feature to extend the life of the mouse. Below the scroll wheel, you will find a dpi button to change the dpi level on the fly.
The mouse sensor is very efficient and also provides smooth tracking. It is very fast and has very little lag making it ideal for FPS games. The mouse's RGB lighting can be customized using the Armoury software, which is simple and straightforward. You can also create multiple profiles for the mouse.
The Gladius II's dpi range is 100 to 12,000 to provide a fast response. The raised design of this peripheral enables you to try Palm, claw, and fingertip grips.Therefore, you can experiment with all grips on a single mouse. The ASUS ROG Gladius II is ergonomically designed, supports multiple grips, and provides fast-tracking. So take a look at it.
5. Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed - Expensive Razer Mouse
- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Lightweight, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate includes a 20K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers and achieves its weight without the need for drilled holes
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Maximum Speed(IPS):650,On-board Memory Profiles:5. Dock Compatible
The Razer Viper Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed is an excellent gaming mouse with high tracking speed intended to give the best performance. It also offers buttons on both sides, so both left and right-handed gamers can use it. It has a sturdy construction and it is made from durable plastic. The medium-sized nature of the mouse makes it great for small and large hands.
The mouse feels lightweight so that you can move it smoothly around your desk. It provides RGB lighting in one area, and that's the Razer logo. You can also find this mouse in both wired and wireless. The wireless mouse has almost zero latency, therefore whichever one you choose is entirely based on your preference.
Razer has also included a charging dock with this mouse, and once it is fully charged, it can serve you for 70 hours. Therefore, you can use it for several days for gaming. This mouse can track on various surfaces and works smoothly on a rough old mouse pad. The precise tracking ability of the sensor makes it perfect for fast-paced games.
The ever-changing color of the mouse's RGB light indicates the remaining battery life, which is quite helpful. You can save five profiles in the mouse's built-in memory. Also, you can customize the eight buttons using the Synapse software. Weighing only 74g, you can expect fast and controlled movements from this mouse.
The textured rubber found on the sides of the mouse allows for a firm grip and helps prevent finger slippage. So you can stay focused entirely on the game without distractions. The Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed is a great gaming mouse with low latency, wireless charging, and excellent battery life. With the impressive build quality and fast-tracking, you can beat the pros in the game.
6. Logitech G602 - Most Expensive Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Upto 250 hours of battery life (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
- Power saving, high accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology. Try tracking on a different surface
- Lag free gaming grade wireless, performance and endurance modes maximize battery life
- Long life buttons rated to 20 million clicks, 11 programmable buttons. Dimensions-Mouse-5.5 L x 3.3 W x 1.7 H inches. Receiver-0.7 L x 0.5 W x 0.2 H inches
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher. For more details go through the "System Requirements" mentioned below
The Logitech G602 is another wireless mouse from Logitech that is fully built and offers low lag. This is a palm grip mouse with an ample thumb rest for comfort. It has a natural design that is more suitable for right-handers. There are several buttons in the thumb area to provide greater macro functionality.
The two buttons found next to the Left Click button can change the dpi on the fly. These are long and are placed within reach of your index finger. It also has three lights that indicate the dpi level you are currently at. This way, you can easily switch between dpi levels without opening the software.
The DPI range of the G602 is set to 200 to 2500; the maximum dpi is lower than what you usually see in gaming mice, but professional gamers rely on dpi above 400. It has the potential to provide fast responsiveness for multiplayer battle games. You can also connect the mouse to a PC using the 2.4 GHz USB receiver. This because it provides a reliable and lag-free connection for smooth and fast gaming that you will love.
The mouse requires only two AA batteries that can last for many days and offers a complete battery life of 250 hours. With such a good battery time, you will not have to worry about charging it. With the 11 reprogrammable buttons, you can use all macro actions and also play a variety of games. The large dimensions of the mouse make it suitable for large and medium hands.
Logitech G602 uses exceptional sensor technology that provides latency-free performance. The biggest concern with wireless mice is input lag, and this mouse solves that problem spectacularly. So, if you want smooth, uninterrupted tracking, consider getting this gaming mouse.
7. SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum - A Valuable Gaming Mouse
- Quantum Wireless technology allows accurate, reliable lag free performance on par with SteelSeries' top tier wired mice, while allowing you to remain untethered
- 24+ hour battery life on a full charge or 10 hours from 15 minute rapid charge
- SteelSeries' most advanced optical sensor, TrueMove3+, provides true 1 to 1 tracking, while a secondary depth sensor adjusts the lift off distance to control movement with esports precision and accuracy
- Personalize with 256 unique center of gravity weight tuning configurations to fit your preferences
- Ultra durable gaming switches guaranteed for 60 million clicks. Lift off distance-customizable, 0.5–2 millimeter
This is a wireless gaming mouse with a bulky design, weight customization, and low latency. This SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum has large dimensions and robust construction that makes it greatly durable. The RGB lighting is carefully placed in three Zones, including the logo, the scroll wheel, and the sides' bars. It is very suitable for large hands.
The two side panels also are removable and they offer eight weights of the same amount to adjust the overall weight. The mouse might feel heavy at first, but you can take advantage of the removable sides to customize the weight. The plastic used in this mouse is durable, and the mouse fits precisely in hand.
This Rival 650 offers fast charging, and with just 15 minutes of charging, the battery can last for up to 10 hours. This makes it quite efficient, and therefore, you don't have to wait for a full charge to get back to gaming. Also, on a full charge, your battery can last for manyl days, making it quite efficient. The buttons on the left side above the thumb grip can be reassigned for macros.
You can also use the amazing SteelSeries Engine 3 software to change RGB lighting or button remapping. This mouse has a simple interface and offers quick and effective navigation, unlike the other complex mouse software. The SteelSeries Rival 650 Quantum gaming mouse also offers fast charging, weight adjustments, and incredible sensors for optimal performance, so it's worth considering.
8. Corsair Glaive PRO - FPS Gaming Mouse
- Stay in the game longer thanks to a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand.
- Three included interchangeable thumb grips provide a tailored fit for your hand.
- Equipped with a custom, gaming-grade native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for reliable, high-accuracy performance.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks long-lasting durability through years of gaming.
- Dynamic RGB backlighting across three lighting zones, customizable with a massive range of colors and effects.
The Corsair Glaive PRO has a durable construction, unique design, and multiple Thumb Grips to provide a comfortable fit. Corsair has also reduced the width of the mouse for an easy palm grip. The mouse's durable construction makes it bulky, ideal for people who are used to heavier gaming mice.
Unique to this mouse is the three different thumb grips. It allows you to choose your preferred grip to use the mouse comfortably. All of these grips have a textured rubber that makes them non-slip and provides a snug fit. Each panel can be easily removed and broken off on the side. The scroll wheel that is on this mouse is also tactile and offers you controlled and smooth scrolling.
The Glaive PRO's maximum sensitivity is 18,000 dpi, and the LED lights indicate the selected dpi level in the palm area. This is a practical way of indicating the current dpi so you can easily change it. The mouse's built-in memory allows you to set up three profiles for macros and game-specific dpi values.
You can also save these profiles and experiment with RGB lighting using the iCUE software. All RGB zones produce a soft lighting glow that looks stunning and adds more to your gaming desktop setup. With the PixArt PMW3391 sensor, please can expect a quick response and fast-tracking. Plus, the mouse's low latency makes it ideal for FPS gaming.
All components are well made, and there is no oscillation in the buttons. The braided mouse cable is 6 feet long, so you can quickly move the mouse around on your desk. The Corsair Glaive PRO has a premium construction, several grips for comfortable gaming, and high mouse sensitivity, making it very suitable for FPS games. So, it's well worth a look.
9. Acer Predator Cestus 350 - Highest DPI mouse
- Cestus 350 supports 2.4GHz wireless at 1ms/1000Hz and wired with 0.5ms/2000Hz.
- Use NVIDIA’s Reflex Latency Analyzer to measure exactly how long it takes for your click to register on screen.
- Sensor: Pixart 3335 | Maximum DPI: Up to 16,000 | DPI Setting: 5-Level DPI Shift Setting with LED Indicator
- Five Onboard Memory Profiles: Save profiles to the mouse once for gameplay on different computers and assign lighting colors to easily see which profile you're using Predator Quarter Master Software.
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions using Predator Quarter Master Software.
The Acer Predator Cestus 350 has eight programmable buttons, a simple design, and a quality sensor that won't let you miss a shot in the game. In terms of appearance, it is also simple and elegant and has a glossy black paint finish. The RGB lighting is provided on the logo and battery/dpi indicator lights. Overall, it feels smooth and comfortable in your hand, and you can use it for long hours.
You can use it as a wireless or wired mouse, as it comes with a detachable cable and USB receiver. The response time in both the wired and wireless designs is excellent. You can't expect any lag from this mouse. It also uses textured rubber on both its sides, so your fingers are resting in a comfortable position.
For the sensor, Acer has used the PixArt PAW3335, which offers low latency and accurate tracking. It provides five dpi levels, and you can switch between them using the dpi switch below the scroll wheel. You can also create five different profiles to save button remapping and dpi levels for various games using the mouse's built-in memory.
Three buttons above the rest of the thumb can also be reprogrammed using the software. These large buttons are very easy to reach using the thumb. The mouse's matte finish makes it non-slip and does not cause fatigue. Besides, it feels sturdy enough to provide controlled movements.
The best part about the Cestus 350 is its long battery life. This mouse can last for more than 50 hours on a single charge, giving you a multi-day gaming time. It provides a USB C port On the front so you can plug it in without interrupting your game. The Acer Predator Cestus 350 is also a simple mouse with unique features ideal for gamers who want a simple, high-performance mouse.
10. Alienware AW610M - Best Gaming Mice
- 1, 000Hz wireless polling rate In both wired and wireless mode ensuring no loss of performance
- Latest generation native 16, 000 DPI sensor from PixArt for optimal accuracy
- Custom adjustable scroll wheel toggle that allows for switching between 12 and 24 steps per scroll wheel Revolution, giving greater precision and control in-game
- Customizable 16. 8M AlienFX RGB lighting
- Pre-loaded tension on main mouse buttons for a controlled, crisp, Tactile click feel
This Alienware AW610M is another great gaming mouse that has a unique shape and a decent sensor. Also, the ambidextrous design of the mouse makes it suitable for both left-handed and right-handed gamers. The extended palm area and wings on the sides make it suitable for all hands, big or small.
It provides RGB lighting in several areas; the alien logo, the bar above the scroll wheel, and on the sides. The bottom palm area of the mouse is made of soft rubber so that your palm can rest comfortably. The mouse's wireless connection has low latency. It can also be easily connected to a PC or laptop using a USB receiver.
It weighs 121g, which is on the heavy side. For the people looking for more control and a heavy mouse, the AW610M is great for you. The two buttons on the rest of the thumb are large enough to provide you with comfortable and easy access.
The sensor on this mouse is also quite powerful and offers a maximum sensitivity of 16,000 dpi. It works smoothly on several different surfaces. You can enjoy playing FPS games with this mouse without lag. The two side buttons on the mouse, along with the scroll wheel, are also programmable using Alienware software.
On a full charge, the AW610M's lithium-ion battery can last 350 hours, giving you several days of playtime. On the bottom of the 610, there is a tiny slot to store the USB dongle. This way, the dongle won't get misplaced; this is a useful feature absent on most gaming mice. The Alienware AW610M has a different design, a robust sensor, and useful features that make it worthy of consideration.
Things to Look for Inexpensive Gaming Mice.
You can find all kinds of gaming mice on the market in different price ranges and with many features. However, suppose you want a mouse with durable build quality, superior comfort, and additional features that make gaming more enjoyable. In that case, it is better to spend a little more on it.
You should know that gaming mice differ in build quality, ease of use, and the number of programmable buttons they provide for macro functionality. There are so many brands that make gaming mice. They are continually creating newer versions to improve the flaws in the older ones. This aspect makes it a bit difficult to find the right one, but we have explained certain aspects of gaming mice to understand better the things you should pay attention to.
1. Wired Vs. Wireless
This is an essential and age-old debate where both types have their strengths and weaknesses. A wired mouse provides low latency and a reliable connection. It is also quick to set up. Plus, you don't have to worry about charging the mouse or replacing batteries.
In contrast, a wireless mouse provides incredible ease of use. You can move it around your desk quite quickly without the cable getting in the way. You will find that a wireless mouse has very little lag, which is almost negligible with improved sensors.
These days, wireless gaming mice have become very popular. They also give the same performance as a wired gaming mouse but with better access and ease of use. Also, with low input lag, these mice perform even better than wired mice and provide useful features. You can find excellent peripherals in both categories; it mainly depends on your personal preference.
2. Design and comfort
A mouse that uses sturdy components made of quality plastic will last you a long time and provide the right comfort level. Some brands offer overblown designs with awkward button placement that can lead to inefficient use. So always opt for simple gaming mice that offer good build quality.
The shape and construction of a gaming mouse determine its comfort and ease of use when playing games for an extended period. Gaming enthusiasts usually play games for long hours, and it is therefore essential to have a comfortable mouse. Your hand will rest on the mouse most of the time, so if it has an extremely irregular shape, you won't be able to access the extra buttons easily.
Therefore, when looking for a mouse, make sure it has silicone pads located on the slides so that your fingers and thumb can rest comfortably without causing fatigue. It also needs to be the right size so that you can move it around smoothly.
Mouse performance is usually determined by how quickly your movements are translated into the actions on the screen. FPS games require you to be very focused so that you can perform fast action on the screen. Therefore, you need a gaming mouse that has fast-tracking speed and high mouse sensitivity.
Professional gamers always try to go for a high maximum dpi for fast action. Expensive gaming mice usually have a maximum of 16,000 dpi, which provides various dpi levels, and can be changed on the fly. You can also save dpi levels, colors for RGB lighting and create profiles in the mouse's built-in memory for various games.
Gaming mice vary significantly in terms of weight. A light mouse can move quickly on the mouse pad, while a heavy mouse provides controlled movements. Therefore, it mainly depends on the user, whether he/she wants precision or fast movements. However, many new gaming mice offer weight customization.
They come with additional weights that can be added or removed on the sides or back panels. It allows you to adjust the weight according to your taste. This is a useful feature because if you are not sure about the weight, you can continuously adjust it later.
Other than that, if you prefer fast speed, choose a lightweight mouse. A mouse weighing less than 100 g is considered a light mouse. Heavy gaming mice can weigh more than 120g.
5. Button Reassignment
Modern gaming mice have up to 13 programmable buttons. The reason for so many buttons is to provide macro functionality. You can reassign each of the buttons to specific actions in the game for better performance. These mice come with gaming software to customize the buttons, change the RGB zones' color, and create profiles.
Some gaming software is quite difficult to navigate. Often, you cannot use the software on a different operating system. Therefore, make sure the software is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. It can be disappointing to discover that the software does not work on one of these operating systems. If that happens, then you will not be able to customize your mouse settings.
6. Useful Features
Some gaming mice have LED lights that indicate the mouse's dpi level or remaining battery life. This makes it easy to use the mouse, and you don't need to open the software to check these details.
All wireless gaming mice must have a slot on the back panel to place the USB dongle. Since this is a tiny component, it can easily be misplaced. So it is best to have a slot for it on the mouse.
Textured rubber grips on the sides of the mouse play an essential role in preventing fatigue. So go for a mouse that has such grips on the sides.
Another useful feature is the dpi switch button, with which you can quickly change the speed of the mouse sensitivity.
A good gaming mouse can have a significant effect on your performance in FPS games. Gaming equipment matters if you want fast action and want to be victorious in games. With a plethora of gaming mice, it can be a bit difficult to choose one. But suppose you stick to the basics, such as comfort, durability, and sensor performance. In that case, you can find the perfect match. Some of our favorite picks among the most expensive gaming mice in 2021 are given below.
- Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED is at the top of the list due to its sturdy construction and fast-tracking.
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is another excellent mouse that offers weight customization, among other things.
- Swiftpoint Z Gaming Mouse is exceptional for providing a wide range of programmable buttons and unique designs.
Reliable and reputable brands back all the mice reviewed here. Therefore, you should check them out. That's it for the most expensive gaming mice of 2021, and we hope you found it helpful.