Blood pressure will fluctuate through the day, and unmonitored high blood pressure can lead to some health issues, including vision loss, stroke, heart attack or failure, etc. Using the best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor will help keep track of your blood pressure data.
Blood pressure watches make it easier to track blood pressure. The blood pressure reading appears in two numbers where; the first is the systolic reading that measures the pressure during a heartbeat. The other one is the diastolic reading which indicates the blood pressure between your heartbeats.
Below are the best fitness trackers with blood pressure monitoring that offer relative precision and convenience based on the price range, technology, and product. Moreover, we have curated some factors you need to consider before buying a blood pressure watch.
5 Best Fitness Trackers with Blood Pressure Monitor
1. YAMAY Smart Watch Fitness Tracker Blood Pressure Monitor
The YAMAY Smart Watch Fitness Tracker and Blood Pressure Monitor is a complete activity tracker that monitors the steps, distance traveled, calories, and heart rate throughout the day. In addition, the blood oxygen level and blood pressure monitor will help you monitor your health.
Furthermore, it comes with a sleep tracker that will help you analyze your sleep quality and an alarm clock that comes in handy for most people. It allows you to set up to nine sport modes to track a variety of workouts and can motivate you to stay active.
This fitness smartwatch is compatible with both Android 4.4 and most iOS 8.0 and above. In addition, it can notify you of new app notifications, text, call, email, and calendar. It also comes with a long battery life where one full charge provides up to seven days of working time.
It comes with three big health indicators: blood pressure, blood oxygen, and heart rate, which makes it stand out from other fitness trackers. The smartwatch also comes available in five style options to match different needs.
2. HalfSun Fitness Tracker, Activity Tracker Fitness Watch
- 【Excellent Ergonomic Design】Large Color-Screen : The beauty in all in view. Using a 1.3 inch IPS HD full color-screen, high contrast & wide gamut bring a pleasant experience of high definition image.; Skin Friendly and lithe comfortable material.
- 【All-day Activity Tracking】Record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep quality, you can get the completely report in the APP. 【Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Sleep Monitoring 】Tracks real-time heart rate and Blood Pressure automatically & continuously, also you could get completely report in the App. Automatically tracks your sleep quality, helping you analysis of sleep quality data and improve your habits and customs.
- 【Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Sleep Monitoring 】Tracks real-time heart rate and Blood Pressure automatically & continuously, also you could get completely report in the App. Automatically tracks your sleep quality, helping you analysis of sleep quality data and improve your habits and customs.
- 【Other Powerful Multiple Features】Weather Forecast, Sport Modes , Sleep Monitor, Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Call Alert(Hang up), Turn wrist take photos, Alarm , Sedentary Alert, SMS&SNS Alert ; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route.
- 【Important Note】Please connect with smartphone via the App ”H Band” not Bluetooth ;Please keep your wrist stable when testing blood pressure; Sleeping Data updated every 24 hours, please don’t think it doesn’t work when you get up.Alarm , Sedentary Alert, SMS&SNS Alert feature need to set up in the App, tap"Mine"-> "V2"->begin set up; Please set "H Band" auto run in the App management if meet connect problem in Android smartphone, authorize ” H Band” and turn on all switches in App permission
The HalfSun Fitness Tracker Activity Tracker Fitness Watch is a low-cost fitness tracker that doesn't compromise quality features. You will find a calorie tracker, step counter, distance monitor, and heart rate monitor, as well as other smart connected features.
You can get notifications and alerts on this device, and it also offers full connectivity to Facebook messenger and Skype. With the built-in GPS, you can track your bike rides, hikes, or jogs with ease. The blood pressure monitor will help you monitor your blood pressure and heart rate automatically after ten minutes.
Unlike most fitness trackers, this one provides accurate blood pressure readings. Moreover, it boasts the ability to track sleep to find how light or deep your sleep is, which allows you to make adjustments to improve your sleep patterns.
It also boasts an HD full-color screen with high contrast and a wide gamut that brings a high-definition image. The HalfSun fitness features comfortable and skin-friendly materials. Although it is not medical equipment, this fitness tracker does a great job of tracking real-time heart rate and blood pressure.
3. SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 3 Smart Watch with Advanced Health Monitoring
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus watch faces-with military-grade durability and water resistance
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity. No ANT plus
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching
The SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 3 is a full-featured smartwatch with great app support and one of the best blood pressure monitors in the market when it comes to technology, especially if you don't fancy the Apple Watch series.
Although it is one of the pricey ones compared to other fitness trackers in the market, it provides great value for money. It features great built quality, robust functionality with heart rate monitoring, sleeps tracking, blood oxygen saturation monitoring, distance tracking, etc.
The watch tracks seven popular activities, and the built-in ECG works great and is approved in the US, although the blood pressure sensor and app are not yet functional for US customers.
4. DoSmarter Fitness Watch, 1.3” Touch Screen Smartwatch
- Fitness Watch for Women Men: If you want an all-in-one watch and don’t want to wear a bulky one, DoSmarter fitness watch could be the choice for you. It is designed to keep track of your health and exercise. It track your daily steps, calorie consumed, distance, monitor continuous heart rate and blood pressure, record the duration of exercising and sleeping. Easy to use, additional user guide helps you get fitness watch started quickly. It is made for everyone, suitable for different age users.
- Tracks All of Your Daily Activity: With a DoSmarter fitness watch on your wrist, you can see calories burned, steps, distance walked, active minutes. It help you built a fitness goal to have a detailed of your health and fitness data. Keep you active and give you the motivation to get moving every day.10 sport options to customize how you track your fitness and provides a better training experience: real-time tracking of heart rate reduces the risk of exercise.
- Protect & Monitor Your Health Always: Real-time monitors heart rate and blood pressure with full analysis in the APP. Give you a better idea of your overall health. Automatically recording your sleep and providing you with sleep duration, hours of deep sleep and light sleep, wake-up times. Help you to better understand your physical state and adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle.
- Multifunctional Smart Reminder: Smartwatch will give you vibration notifications of the incoming call, message and SNS from social media software. So even when you are having physical training or meeting you will never miss the important things. Setting alarms with 21 optional themes, sedentary alert can silently remind you to wake up, take medicine or do some exercise.
- Fit for the Water Activities: With its IP68 waterproof design, made from water and sweat resistant materials so you can wear it to all-weather workouts, enjoying the freedom of any water related exercises. Note: Electronic watch can not be used during hot baths and saunas.
The DoSmarter Fitness Watch, 1.3” Touch Screen Smartwatch, is a fitness tracker for all purposes, including ten sport modes with an additional benefit of blood pressure monitoring. It is designed for both men and women with a sporty and waterproof design making it a great choice for swimming.
It is lightweight and relatively easy to use the watch with a long battery life that lasts approximately five days with one full charge. It tracks the distance walked, calories burned, active minutes, steps and will have detailed data of your fitness and health.
All the health data is summarized and shown in the app to give you a better idea of your overall health. It also automatically records your sleep duration and quality. Monitoring blood pressure can also be automatic mode, and you can fill in your personal data for more accurate readings.
5. Feifuns SmartWatch 1.54'' Full Touch Screen Fitness Tracker
The Feifuns SmartWatch 1.54'' Full Touch Screen Fitness Tracker features a full touch screen that is more refined and stylish. It has a high sensitive full-touch custom and more than 50 styles of a dial to choose from and can also be customized to any background on your mobile app.
This smartwatch can accurately monitor sleep status, sleep cycles, record the sleep states, etc. In addition, it comes with seven sport modes for recording activities like walking distance, calories burned, and steps. Moreover, it automatically monitors the heart rate and blood pressure.
It features fast and convenient charging with innovative magnetic charging and a long battery life of up to 10 days. It is a Bluetooth device that you can use to connect to your phone and either make or receive a call directly from the smartwatch.
Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Fitness Tracker with Blood Pressure Monitor
1. Lifestyle and Purpose
The best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor should be compatible with your lifestyle. This means that you need to consider the activities you take; for example, if you're a frequent walker but don't take part in other activities, then a simple fitness tracker would do the trick.
However, if you're looking for advanced features like blood pressure, body temperature monitoring, advanced fitness tracking, and sleep tracking, then an advanced fitness tracker will be required. Furthermore, if you're planning to engage in other sports like running, swimming, etc., then a multi-sport smartwatch would be a great one.
Additionally, if you're hoping to run hands-free, then a watch with a stand-alone GPS would be a great option. Finally, if you're planning to use it outside, you'll also want to consider getting one that is water-resistant.
You also want to consider if you will want one for constant use or only when exercising. This is because different trackers are meant to perform different functions. However, if you're unsure about your lifestyle and needs, the safer option is to choose one with a wide range of features.
2. Features and Metrics
Before buying the best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor, you will also want to consider the metrics that you want to be collected, apart from the blood pressure. All fitness trackers will most likely count steps and monitor the distance, but advanced trackers will include other features like a sleep monitor, heart rate, and blood monitor.
To help in keeping track of your fitness level and health tracking, there are some features that you might want to consider, for example, the step count, pace, elevation, calories burned, sleep, cadence, heart health, and different a wide range of activities.
Since you will be wearing the watch on your wrist, probably for the whole day, you need to consider if the design matches your style. For example, if you will be going to work, you need to consider getting one that is favorable for the work environment.
Some fitness trackers may come with a replaceable watch band which you can replace depending on the occasion or mood. The watch should also be well constructed for durability and longevity purposes. Determine your best design and colors to match your style.
You want to ensure that the best fitness tracker with blood pressure monitor is compatible with your smartphone. While a number of fitness trackers are compatible with both Android and iOS versions, there are some that are only compatible with one.
Most fitness trackers will have software that is compatible with specific devices and apps. If it is not compatible, then the fitness tracker won't have the ability to transfer data to it. Fitness enthusiasts will enjoy working with an app to help them store data.
If your fitness tracker is uncomfortable, you will probably not use it. For this reason, you want to consider buying a watch that you will not actively notice if you're wearing it. You need to ensure that it is not too tight nor too loose.
Unfortunately, comfort is not something you will be able to determine easily, especially if you're planning to buy the watch online. The best way to figure out the comfort levels of the watch is to check the customer reviews of what they are saying about the comfort of the device.
Fitness trackers come at a wide price range, and set a reasonable budget before starting your search is very important. Fortunately, there are fitness trackers for every budget, but sometimes you may have to compromise some features. You also need to check out discounts or sales for reduced prices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Fitness Trackers
1. Do any smartwatches measure blood pressure?
Yes. There are a number of smartwatches that can be used to monitor blood pressure and blood oxygen levels. However, while most smartwatches can read the heart rate, only a few are designed blood pressure watches because they used advanced technology.
However, it is very crucial to note that a blood pressure watch is not a medical device and will only help to keep track of the blood pressure, especially for people with high blood pressure.
2. Will an Apple Watch take your blood pressure?
An Apple smartwatch is only a fitness tracker and won't be able to monitor blood pressure on its own and will require pairing with a separate device. Wireless and Bluetooth blood pressure monitors can be linked to the watch via the Health app. These wireless devices are considered more accurate and are FDA-approved.
3. Do any Fitbits track blood pressure?
Most Fitbits won't be able to monitor, but they have recently released a Fitbit Sense that claims the ability to measure stress, heart rate levels, and blood oxygen. However, there are still performing studies to enable blood pressure monitoring. Ideally, there are no Fibbit watches that can track blood pressure, but the work is in progress.