The gaming mouse is one of these systems which for a few (commonly non-pro) gamers do not matter however for a few other (generally pro) game enthusiasts are a whole lot greater than only a mouse.
Which category you put yourself in is up to you. I am no longer a pro, however no longer a noobie either. I will list down 10 of the best cheap gaming mouse both wireless, wired, and fps under $50.
In the last few years, most mouses for gaming have adopted very accurately, high sensors, so even a budget mouse will likely give you awesome performance during any game.
Look beyond the rate tag – as there is the awesome gaming mouse for out there that are very affordable – and be aware of overall performance and durability. You want something that will come up with an area over your rival gamers in addition to can take a beating so it’ll be remaining you a while.
Top 10 Best Cheap Gaming Mouse Review In 2020
1- Logitech G203 Prodigy RGB Wired Gaming Mouse
- Prodigy Series Logitech G mouse for advanced gaming grade performance up-to 8 times faster response than standard mice so every mouse click and move is near instantaneous from hand to screen
- Advanced button tensioning reduces the force needed to click the left and right buttons and delivers exceptional click feel, response and consistency. Max. acceleration >25 G. Max. speed >200 IPS
- Classic design inspired by the Logitech G100S mouse, a favorite of gamers and eSports pros worldwide, re- engineered and optimized for gaming and everyday versatility, durability and comfort
- Cutting edge 6000 dpi sensor gives you incredible accuracy, tracking speed, consistency and control no matter your style of game-play; System Requirements Windows 7 or later ,macOS 10.11 or later , Chrome OSTM ,USB port
- The product of over thirty years of Logitech industry leading advances in gaming technology to help you play to your full potential
You can find a whole lot of decent, no-name brand gaming mice on Amazon for less than $20, but it is really worth spending only a little greater for the Logitech G203 Prodigy (also known as the G102 in a few regions).
With this gaming mouse, you get Logitech fantastic, reliable build quality, exact gaming motive force software, and a tried-and-real mouse shape. Since its famous G100s years ago, Logitech has launched several mice with nearly the same small, almost-ambidextrous body, and it remains a cushty mouse top-notch for the energetic grip of FPS or MOBA players. And the G203 is the best budget.
The G203 Prodigy does not use Logitechs top-give up sensor, but checking out has shown that the Mercury sensor (developed with the aid of Logitech) in this mouse is so properly, you probably might not notice.
2- SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse 12,000 CPI
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- Compatible operating system is windows, mac, and linux. Usb port required. Software is steelseries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer
The up to date model of this Steelseries mainstay, the Sensei 310, subtly reinvented a classic mouse. It needed it. Almost the entirety is new besides the Sensei"s ambidextrous form, and that is exactly how it ought to be.
Thanks to a new plastic, the Sensei is grippier and might shrug off a sweaty palm. And Steelseries is using its own custom model of considered one of the best gaming sensors around, ensuring the Sensei 310 who not be afflicted by any tracking issues.
The Sensei 310 fits your hand just like the old Sensei and is a terrific shape for either left- or right-exceeded gamers seeking out a midsized ambidextrous mouse. That approach has a couple of equal thumb buttons at the left and the right, a not unusual issue for ambidextrous mice—it may be a way too smooth to by chance click the wrong side buttons as you grip along with your pinky.
In my hours of testing the Sensei 310, that has not taken place once. The size and shape of the thumb buttons have been tweaked, making it clean to rock your thumb upwards to press them however preserving them out of the way of unintended pinky clicks. Anyone seeking out a small, light, or ambidextrous mouse: this ought to be your first stop.
3- Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse Advanced Ergonomic Design
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Places your hand in a natural handshake position using a unique 57-degree angle, preventing forearm twisting and reducing muscular strain by 10 percent (As compared with a traditional non-vertical mouse. Based on Logitech Study, September 2017)
- HYPER-EFFICIENT TRACKING - 4000 DPI high-precision sensor provides precise tracking that requires 4x less hand movement compared to a traditional mouse with a 1000 DPI sensor
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL - Game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech FLOW
- THREE WAYS TO CONNECT - Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included wireless USB unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart technology or the included USB-C charging cable
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - With quick charging: Stays powered for 4 months on a full charge – and get 3 hours of use from a 1-minute quick charge (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
This ergonomic design lets in you to comfortably rest your hand in an impartial position, meaning you will revel in genuinely no strain, even throughout marathon sessions. It is a top CPI setting (4,000) that would not compete with a number of the opposite gaming mice in this list, but it is still extremely precise, with a notable laser sensor that provides all the precision you are ever likely to need.
You can also unplug it from your device and run it wirelessly with sincerely no enter lag, and it is got a killer battery life - just three mins of charging time will net around an entire day of use. It is the best mouse for gaming.
If you are an approach gamer or everybody for whom CPI running into the 10,000+ range is a necessity, the MX Vertical is an outstanding mouse that appears like a luxury. And its unique shape thing is appealing and pleasantly curved, without relying on RGB gimmick lighting for its aesthetic appeal.
4- Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
In terms of value, this is probably the best cheap vertical mouse you can get in the $20 fee range. Its tall vertical design does reduce lots of the wrist movement associated with RSI and carpal tunnel syndrome.
However, human beings with small fingers will locate the browser back/forth buttons hard to access. The floor of the mouse is likewise a tad bit slippery for me.
5- Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
The Razer Deathadder has an all-around superb shape for all forms of grips and hand sizes, and I have spent loads of hours gambling video games, the usage of Photoshop, and browsing the Internet with it. Despite years of iterations, Razer never messes with the Deathadder shape.
The Deathadder Elite uses a 16,000 CPI optical sensor, but big numbers do not always mean quality. Here is the crucial bit: for the Elite Razer chose a sensor primarily based at the PMW-3389 developed by way of sensor organization Pixart in collaboration with Logitech, which is without problems one among the nice mouse sensors available with 99.4% decision accuracy and a 450 IPS rating. Razers implementation must deliver ideal tracking, even in case you circulate the mouse as speedy as you can.
For the majority of games and gamers, the Deathadder Elite is a remarkable mouse. It’s simple wherein it has to be, with flawlessly placed, generously sized thumb buttons, has a brilliant optical mouse sensor so one can work on both difficult and cloth pads, and has the closing body form for a claw or hybrid claw/palm grip.
6- Corsair Ironclaw Wireless RGB - FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse
- Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in-game advantage
- Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to perfectly match your setup
The Corsair Ironclaw is an inexpensive gaming mouse that does pretty much everything proper and is crafted with the wishes of serious game enthusiasts in mind.
It is durable sufficient to withstand the high-click demands of both FPS and MOBA game enthusiasts, and it gives robust and meaningful customization settings that allow gamers to tailor it to their highly specific needs. It sports a very low input latency level and an extraordinary battery life that can easily weather marathon gaming sessions.
There is no doubt that that is a huge mouse, so in case you find the standard gaming mouse a little too small for your liking, the Ironclaw has your desires filled.
But regardless of that, it sports activities a lightweight design that makes moving it around a breeze. Rubber grips make certain that in spite of its size, it fits comfortably within your palm, and it sports activities a pleasingly excessive profile in addition to its typically large shape.
7- Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Upto 250 hours of battery life (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
- Power saving, high accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology. Try tracking on a different surface
- Lag free gaming grade wireless, performance and endurance modes maximize battery life
- Long life buttons rated to 20 million clicks, 11 programmable buttons. Dimensions-Mouse-5.5 L x 3.3 W x 1.7 H inches. Receiver-0.7 L x 0.5 W x 0.2 H inches
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher. For more details go through the "System Requirements" mentioned below
The Logitech G206 is one among the cheapest gaming mice on our list, however, it also offers greater buttons than any of its listed contemporaries.
Like the Ironclaw, that is a mouse built for gamers with larger hands. Of course, the presence of 11 buttons would not count number much in case you were not able to customize them to fulfill your needs.
Fortunately, the configuration options are pinnacle notch, and the onboard memory ensures that you may save a couple of profiles and get entry to them on the fly no matter where you decide to hook up your mouse.
The wi-fi connectivity is of the very best caliber too. It offers an exceptionally low latency fee on the way to be barely discernible to maximum players. The battery in this mouse can final a complete 250 hours. Just bear in mind that it uses conventional AA batteries in preference to a rechargeable alternative.
8- Anker Gaming Mouse with 6Dpi Levels
- Adjustable DPI: switch between 800, 1600, 2400, 3200, 4800, and 6400 DPI using the built-in button to adjust your accuracy on the fly.
- Optimized for gaming: advanced button Tensioning and premium Omron Micro switches reduce the force needed to click, while a precision sensor reports the mouse's position 1000 times per second for a Lightning fast response.
- Rgb LED lights: customize the spectrum of 16 million+ colors to suit your mood.
- Game all day: ergonomic design with a cushioned finish offers exceptional comfort for your hand throughout a marathon Session.
- What you get: Anker Gaming mouse, user guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
You will be tough-pressed to discover an appropriate gaming mouse for the charge the Anker is to be had for. And as lengthy, as you may temper your expectations, you will be surprised at how much cost it gives for much less than $15.
While there are not DPI customization levels, the six presets need to meet the desires of maximum game enthusiasts as lengthy as you could stay with a modest maximum rating of 6,400. And adjusting between levels is straightforward with the integrated button assigned just for that.
Otherwise, that is a quite standard gaming mouse honestly designed with entry-degree customers in mind. Decent RGB lighting permits you a diploma of aesthetic customization, and the cushioned finish provides you with a level of consolation you may not discover in a more conventional office mouse.
The keys are specifically nice, making use of Omron Micro switches that provide a pleasing tactile response without requiring much strain at all
9- Razer Basilisk Essential Gaming Mouse: 6400 DPI Optical Sensor
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
- High-Precision 6400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Supports 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Quick DPI Toggle for FPS Gaming: A replaceable side button for different hand sizes allows for quick, temporary switching to lower sensitivity settings for instant sniping
- Ergonomic Design: Rubberized scroll wheel and side grips increase accuracy and reduce fatigue over long sessions
The Razer Basilisk is certainly one of the most highly appeared gaming mice around, but it is also fairly expensive. The Essential takes the basics of what works about this mechanical gaming mouse and carves a good $20 off the asking price.
Best of all, it would not sacrifice much within the process. This is an eminently snug gaming mouse under 50 dollars, with a spacious and comfortable thumb relaxation and smartly placed buttons that reduce the danger of finger strain. Rubber grips and a tactile wheel offer an incredible grip that would not slip.
It also sports activities a versatile and customizable design that works across a wide variety of genres. A detachable paddle comes included, and FPS gamers will love the smooth DPI adjustment settings.
And as a Razer mouse, it comes with Synapse support. That allows you a variety of manage over your mouse settings and lighting, and it is able to store more than one profile.
10- PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired, RGB Chroma Backlit Gaming Mouse
This Pictek is a very low price range gaming mouse with a rate tag of about $20, however, it plays far better than you may desire for such a cheap gaming mouse. The real attraction right here is the sort of control you have over polling charges and DPI settings.
While multiple defaults are to be had for each, the blanketed software allows you to trade that to alternatives that accurately fit your play styles, and the software is simple to use even supposing you are not technically inclined. Dig deeper, and you will also find the options to alternate your sensitivity, scrolling, click speeds, and lights configurations. It also helps granular macro customization.
The build exceptional is not pinnacled flight, however, it is really far higher than the rate might suggest. The grip is a company notwithstanding a loss of textured design but maintains in thoughts that that is a mouse genuinely designed for a claw grip.
What is the Best affordable gaming mouse?
What is the best gaming mouse 2021?
For 2021 the Razer Deathadder has a great all-round shape, suited for all grip types and hand sizes. With its optical sensor (20,000 DPI Razer Focus), you are guaranteed flawless tracking even when moving the mouse as fast as possible. With its simple design, the Deathadder at 82g is arguably the best mouse in 2021.
Is buying a gaming mouse worth it?
If you desire to game at a higher level and rack up those stats, it definitely goes without mention that you need the best equipment to make that possible. A gaming mouse is one of those things that help improve your gaming outings. Depending on the mouse you pick, you may give yourself the ability to have better reaction times and a better feel in your gaming experience.
What is the cheapest mouse?
The Logitech G300s is our cheapest mouse besides the SteelSeries Competitor 3 Sensor. This wired-only ambidextrous model feels relaxed and well-built. It's particularly well-suited with a claw grip for either hand-size. This mouse is also compatible with Windows and macOS with low click lag and a CPI range is very small, offering you plenty of customization choices while also allowing you to save your favorite settings to the onboard memory.
Is Logitech better than Razer?
To all gamers and gaming fans out there, the Razer vs Logitech controversy is more than popular. What is the right one? Arguably, when it comes to its features, critics and gamers put both at a high level, making it diminish to personal tastes. Many reviewers say that for key features and value, Logitech makes a better mouse, while Razer makes a better multitasking mouse easily and fits the rest of a custom-built PC. Which of these options is the best mouse for you will depend on what you need from a mouse.
What Mouse does MrFreshAsian use?
MrFreshAsian uses the famous, Finalmouse x Ninja Air58 - Cherry Blossom Red at only 58 Ounces. Giving capabilities to both right-handed and ambidextrous players. Be sure to check it out below.